About Mythic Odyssey (大漠洪荒志) gameplay:
Mythic Odyssey Game Intro
Description of game player privacy rights
- What information we collect and the reasons for collecting such information;
- How we use this information;
- The choices we provide to you, including how to access, update and control the information;
- Your obligations in terms of privacy protection;
- Information security.
a. Why collect information Our purpose in collecting your information is simply to improve your experience in using our games and services, to help you use our games and services more conveniently, and to get the information you need more quickly and accurately.
b. Classification of information Based on whether you can identify your personal identity, the information generated when you use our games and services can be divided into the following two categories:
- Personally identifiable information: includes information such as your name, email address or phone number that can be used to directly identify, trace, identify and confirm your true personal identity.
- Non-identifiable personal information: may be information about your use of our games and services, etc., that relates to you but cannot be directly identified, traced, identified and confirmed.
2. What information we collect and how we collect information
a. Information you submit
- Registration information you submit When you register an account, in order to identify users and facilitate contact, you must provide information such as a correct and valid email address or mobile phone number. You understand and agree that we may identify you based on your registration information when necessary (for example, cancel your account, etc.), to prevent others from using your identity to perform operations, which will affect your access to our games and services. Normal use.
- Information of the data you upload The data you upload when using our services is the personal information of others and may involve the privacy of others. You guarantee that you have obtained permission and have the necessary rights to upload this data and information, and please make appropriate arrangements to prevent leakage of this information and damage to right holders Interests, relevant information will not be disclosed without authorization. Without authorization, Hehe Information will not disclose to the public the data information you upload.
b. Information we obtain when you use our services In order to provide you with better services, we may record and analyze your use of our services and methods of use and other related information. Such information includes: hardware model, operating system version, system activity and other equipment information, IP address, account Log information such as login or logout, advertisement clicks, etc.
3. Use of information -This app will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to unrelated third parties, unless you obtain prior authorization, or the third party and this app (including affiliates of this app) alone or jointly for you Provide services, and after the service ends, it will be prohibited from accessing all materials that it previously had access to.
- This app also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information in any way. If any user of this app platform engages in the above activities, upon discovery, this app reserves the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with the user.
- For the purpose of serving users, this app may use your personal information to provide you with information you are interested in, including but not limited to sending product and service information to you, or sharing information with partners of this app so that they can inform you Send information about its products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
4. Disclosure of information Under the following circumstances, this app will disclose your personal information in whole or in part in accordance with your personal wishes or legal requirements:
- Disclosure to third parties with your prior consent;
- To provide the products and services you have requested, you must share your personal information with third parties;
- Disclosure to third parties or administrative or judicial agencies in accordance with relevant legal provisions or requirements of administrative or judicial agencies;
- If you violate any laws, relevant Chinese regulations or the service agreement of this app or related rules, you need to disclose it to a third party;
- If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you need to disclose it to the defendant at the request of the defendant so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
- In transactions made on this app platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills the obligations of the transaction and makes a request for information disclosure, this app reserves the right to decide to provide users with necessary information such as counterparty contact information. To facilitate transaction settlement or dispute resolution.
- Other disclosures deemed appropriate by this app in accordance with laws, regulations, or website policies.
5. Information Security
- This app account has security protection function, please keep your username and password information correctly. This app will use security measures such as encrypting user passwords to ensure that your information is not lost, misused, and altered. Despite the security measures mentioned above, please be aware that there are no “perfect security measures” on information networks.
- When using the network services of this app for online transactions, you will inevitably have to contact potential transaction counterparties or partners. The parties disclose their personal information, such as contact information or postal addresses. Please protect your personal information well and only provide it to others when necessary.
If you find that your personal information has been leaked, especially the username and password of this app, please contact the customer service of this app immediately so that this app can take corresponding measures. We strictly abide by laws and regulations and follow the following privacy protection principles to provide you with more secure and reliable services:
- Safe and reliable: We make every effort to prevent your information from being leaked, damaged and lost through reasonable and effective management procedures and information security technology.
- Independent choice: We provide you with easy information management choices so that you can make informed choices and manage your personal information.
- Protection of confidential communications: We strictly comply with laws and regulations to protect your communication secrets and provide you with secure communication services.
- Reasonably necessary: In order to provide you and other users with better services, we only collect necessary information.
- Integrate privacy protection into product design: We integrate legal, product, design and other factors into the concept of privacy protection in all aspects of product or service development.